What is the Bangkok Post E-Paper? Bangkok Post E-Paper is a new way of reading the printed version on-line. Its just like reading the real newspaper. It is easy to read the E-Paper online through our website or applications on all mobile and tablet devices. You can download E-Paper and read it off line anywhere and anytime. For more product information, please visit www.bangkokpost.com/epaper
September 1 - October 31, 2012
The prizes are 6 prizes with a total value of US$672 or US$112 each.
|Draw||Qualifying period||Lucky Draw & Announcement Date|
|September||September 1 - 30, 2012||October 10, 2012 (3 prizes)|
|October||October 1 - 31, 2012||November 10, 2012 (3 prizes)|
Terms and condition
- 1.The winners have to successfully subscribe or renew 1 year (US$112) - 3 years (US$300) packages of Bangkok Post E-Paper during September 1 - October 31, 2012
- 2.Each e-mail of an e-paper account will only be eligible to win ONE PRIZE within the qualifying period.
- 3.The prizes are neither transferable nor exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items, or to any other person.
- 4.Post Publishing will contact the winners within 15 days after the announcement date.
- 5.The prizes will be active into the e-paper accounts of the winners when they receive their prizes.
- 6.The Post Publishing staff are not eligible for this lucky draw.
- 7.The decision of The Post Publishing's committees on all matters related to the lucky draw shall be final.
- 8.The Post Publishing may at its sole discretion at any time substitute or replace any prize with any other prize of equivalent value.
- 9.Post Publishing PLC may, at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue the Lucky Draw at any time without notice or liability to any customers.
Winner announcement for the month September 2012
- 1.Kanittha Rojdenduang
- 2.Andrew Hood
- 3.Stephen Ketteringham
Winner announcement for the month October 2012
- 1.Matthias Pedersen
- 2.Alex Moffett
- 3.William Rose