Men in black ck (Blood killers) 'sparked unrest'
Published by Bangkok Post: 10 Apr 2013 at 00.00Newspaper section: News:
A senate sub-committee looking into political violence has concluded:
1. Mysterious "men in black" did attack security forces on April 10, 2010 on Ratchadamnoen Avenue.
2. The two M-67 grenades were thrown from the direction where red shirts were gathered and that the grenade blasts had killed Gen Romklao.
3. There was the clear evidence for the agency to work with but so far the DSI which is under the direction of Tharit (a known chief witch hunter of government’s party) for its lack of progress in investigating Gen Romklao's death.
4. Wasan Phuthong, who was shot in the head, was not killed by security forces as being accused of.
5. The 26 deaths reported after the April 10 incident at Kok Wua intersection on Ratchadamnoen Avenue were exaggerated and wanted the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) to investigate possible evidence tampering
6. The security forces did not spark the April 10 violence and that they had handled the situation in accordance with the law.
7. The men in black existed and played a significant role in setting off the turmoil during the red-shirt protests three years ago.
It is remarkable that this product of bipartisan committee, a very fair and accurate joint effort of senators of both parties.
The next step is to find out who these balck men were and who were behind them, Thaksin, Aphisit or others?
Get the big boss and the villainous underlings will be gone then the Thai will be living in peace from these political thugs.
Buddha said there are three things that cannot be long hidden; the sun, the moon and the truth.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:05 am
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests