I must say that after Swedish Embassy change to the new location for the VISA applications it's service level dropped dramatic. Well done to the one responsible for this decrease in VISA service.
Imagine after 8 hours of travel to apply for VISA and:
• They demand documents that are not mentioned on internet.
• They demand applicant’s Thai bank statement even if the visit is paid by the referent in Sweden.
• They demand "Swedish family book" from the referent. What on earth is that?
• They keep original Travel Insurance document that is necessary for hospital visit in Sweden.
• They do not keep track of papers handled over and demand new copies.
It feels like they want to tell us that “we are superior."
And who are the vultures outside Mc Donald’s swarming the VISA applications Office? And the security officer on the first floor that's not refusing the "vultures" entrance to the eight floor although he is fully aware that they have no business there what so ever. After he was asked why he let this people in he's answer was, nothing! Is that really according to the security rules?
Very disappointed and ashamed Swedish resident!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:04 am
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest