The cabinet on Tuesday approved the appointment of Srirat Rastapana, director-general of the International Trade Promotion Department, as the new permanent secretary for commerce, government spokesman Teerat Ratanasevi said.
Mr Teerat said the cabinet also approved the appointment of the ministry’s other high ranking officers as follows:
1) Wuthichai Duangrat as deputy permanent secretary
2) Piramol Charoenpao as deputy permanent secretary
3) Uravee Ngaorungruang as deputy permanent secretary
4) Nantawan Sakuntanak as director general of the International Trade promotion department
5) Nantawan Sakuntanak as director general of the International Trade Promotion department
6) Pongpun Gearaviriyapun as director general of the Business Development department
7) Surasak Riangkrua as director general of the Foreign Trade department
8) Somchart Soithong as director general of the Internal Trade department
This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.