The cabinet on Tuesday approved a draft royal decree proposed by the Cabinet Secretariat to close the ordinary session of parliament from Nov 29, government deputy spokeswoman Sunisa Lertpakawat said.
The current parliament session ends on Nov 28.
The draft royal decree will be forwarded to His Majesty the King for approval.
Latest stories in this category:
- Messages from Suthep, Prayuth
- Travellers told to leave early for airport
- More skeletons found on Chumphon beach
- Protesters keep careful eye on security
- Diplomats cautious on govt invitation
- All roads lead to Govt House, Democrats resign en masse
- Yingluck proposes public referendum
- Chinese woman in B7.2m ya ice bust