The Supreme Patriarch's overall condition has deteriorated, with his blood pressure dropping, Chulalongkorn Hospital said on Thursday afternoon.
In the eighth such an announcement in the past fortnight, the hospital said a team was still administering medicines to His Holiness and monitoring his condition around the clock.
The seventh announcement released by the hospital at 4pm on Wednesday said His Holiness's condition was stable.
The Supreme Patriarch has been in hospital since February 2002. On Oct 14, the 100 year-old revered monk was diagnosed with a bacterial infection and doctors operated to remove infected portions of his intestines.
The Supreme Patriarch's overall condition has deteriorated, with his blood pressure dropping, Chulalongkorn Hospital said on Thursday afternoon. (File Photo)
Latest stories in this category:
- Joint patrols to take on Malacca pirates
- Govt, protesters spar over 'reform agenda'
- Prasert Prasarttongosoth richest investor
- Doctor: Their Majesties in good health
- Supreme commander agrees to meet Suthep
- PM proposes reform forum to end unrest
- UPDATE: Top brass meeting is on, Suthep says
- Drug suspect caught with fake visa