All eyes in motorsport will be on Thailand in December when some of the world's best drivers in several disciplines take part in the Race of Champions.
Tin Sritrai will take part in this year’s Race of Champions.
Racers from Formula One, World Rally, Le Mans, MotoGP, Nascar, IndyCar, touring cars and X-Games will race against each other, head-to-head, in identical machinery.
The Dec 14-15 event will be the 26th edition of the championship and second in a row at Bangkok's Rajamangala National Stadium.
''The ROC brings together champions from all fields of auto racing,'' said Michael de Santiesteban, vice chairman of Formula One Grand Prix of Thailand.
''This will surely be one of the most exhilarating events Thailand has ever witnessed.''
The event will feature two of Thailand's most prominent drivers _ Tin Sritrai, who took part in last year's ROC, and Sandy Stuvik, a rising star in Europe's Formula Three.
In addition to the Thai stars, the 2013 ROC will feature some of the most well-known drivers from around the world including seven-time F1 world champion Michael Schumacher, nine-time Le Mans winner Tom Kristensen, newly-crowned World Rally champion Sebastien Ogier, and four-time V8 Supercar champion Jamie Whincup.
The event will be shown live on Channel 9. Tickets are available at Thai Ticket Major outlets or call 02-262-3456 or visit www.thaiticketmajor.com.
Latest stories in this category:
- England in trouble at Ashes as Cook, Carberry go early
- Cirrus Des Aigles takes aim at Hong Kong International Races
- Hoefl-Riesch wins back-to-back downhills
- Real Madrid held by lowly Xativa in Cup
- Napoli held by Udinese, Milan draw at Livorno
- Kim Yu-Na wins Golden Spin despite fall
- Selby claims historic 100th maximum break
- Kueng wins Beaver Creek super-G