FedEx Express has launched a suite of mobile applications making shipping-on-the-go easier than ever.
Customers can get accurate and reliable rates, and track status when shipments are in-transit and delivered. Simply enter your addresses and shipment information and FedEx will come to you to pick up your packages, and find the nearest FedEx station, drop-box, FedEx Authorised ShipCentre or FedEx World Service Centre.
The FedEx mobile app is now available for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch from the App Store in 118 countries and in 11 languages, for Android phonesin English in 120 countries, and BlackBerry smartphones in 139 countries.
Latest stories in this category:
- Apple 'losing innovation magic'
- Report: Faster iPad Mini coming this year
- Google's 'Chrome Racer' brings slot car fun to multiple mobiles
- Apple passes the 50 billion app download milestone
- Apple marks 50 billionth app with big prize
- Google debuts music service for mobile gadgets
- Windows Phones still struggling to attract apps
- No frills BlackBerry to sell in emerging markets